Monday, October 19, 2009

Shopping at Shaw's

I don't normally shop at Shaw's because it's 30 minutes away. But they're running a catalina promotion that I couldn't pass up. If you buy $25 of General Mills products, you get a $10 catalina good on your next purchase. The best part is that the $25 is on pre-sale prices, a ton of GM stuff is on sale, and there are a ton of printable coupons that can be used.

I went this morning after my class of the day while the girls were still at daycare. Tomorrow, I'll post my transactions. It was a pretty good deal, but I didn't care for the hassle I got about my catalina not printing. I'm pretty sure I won't go to that Shaw's regularly, but it is a REALLY good deal, so I sucked it up. Stay tuned for pictures and breakdowns tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment