Thursday, August 6, 2009

My first post!

After a lot of thought, I decided to start a blog about my couponing adventures. I know what you're thinking - there are a TON of those across the web. But I have found so few in the New England area that I wanted to help out those of us that don't have stores that double and amazing deals.

My ultimate goal is to buy groceries, toiletries, and paper products for my family of four (one of whom is not eating solids yet) for $100 a week. I have a great stockpile of diapers and wipes that I'm continually adding to if I can find good diaper deals. I won't pay more than $1 for a box of cereal. My stock up price for chicken breasts is $1.99 a pound - it doesn't get any cheaper around here. I won't need toothpaste until 2012.

During my free time between chasing two little ones, working part time, taking care of the house, and being Suzy Homemaker, I search for the best deals. I shop at RiteAid, CVS, Target, Walmart, Stop & Shop, Market Basket, and Hannaford's. Some have better deals than others. All of them (except Target) are in the surrounding towns. I make special trips for Target just because I love that store.

So I hope you'll stick around and see what deals I can find. I hate paying full price for anything. Free or cheap is where it's at!

No comments:

Post a Comment